El Stumpo Home Ok. Thoughts & Musings. And Of Course Pics!

el stumpo

Registered
First - Congrats to Tash! Good luck on the next stage of your life! :cheerleader:
Second - Chris - thanks to you, Mary and your mom for being gracious hosts! Steak was fantastic. Chili as well and overall good time and shenanigans as usual. :bowdown:

Random Thoughts about this year:

* Great seeing a whole bunch of new people! Sorry I don't remember everyone's names, I was attacked when I first got there while still on my bike! :)
* There is at least one understanding PA LEO out there. I really appreciate you reducing the charge... This makes the second ticket I've gotten from going to HITH. One in VA, one in PA. Lord knows where the next one is coming from... :shocked:
* PA Roads in that area suck
* There must be a lot of alcoholics where we were or a politician owns a beer distributing company because you cannot buy less than a case of beer there! (No problem for us of course) :alcoholic:
* PA traffic laws about people with only out of state permits suck. o_O
* The Hot Tub there eats shorts and spits them back out the next day
* Only about 50% of the riders in PA wave back
* Certain Metric Cruisers have special 'weight reducing' features while in motion to attain faster speeds. :lol:
* When Chris is hungry, pray you don't crash or get lost. He ain't stopping... :hide:
* If people have already started to go to bed and you are still talking around the campfire AND you see Jeff appear on the balcony, you stayed up way to late :snap:
* If you weren't there - it didn't happen and don't believe the stories you heard! :rulez: nuff said.

Chris - Stop picking up these little places that do not appear on maps. I am not randomly going down a road that says "Private Property. No Trespassing" just to see if that's where HITH is located.

I'm thinking you need a sign to help point us. Saw this one on the way home - maybe you could buy it or replicate it? :eek:

IMG_20160626_114808[1].jpg

IMG_20160626_114808[1].jpg

Bubba jumping on the glass has to be one of the funniest and meanest things I've ever seen! :corner:

Really wish we had the video going! That would be epic!

Here is the aftermath...

IMG_20160625_170044[1].jpg

IMG_20160625_170044[1].jpg

I need a shed. Not sure what kind, but certain people out there may be able to help me with a recommendation. I figure if I get the shed, I don't have to take this detour..... (taken in PA)

IMG_20160626_125225[1].jpg

IMG_20160626_125225[1].jpg

First stop. Store. T-shirts. $17. (I left without one...)

If you do need a bio-break though, portajohn is in the back :confused:

IMG_20160625_122533[1].jpg

IMG_20160625_122533[1].jpg

life happens gixerhp... you have always given so much to the ones you have made it to... no worries

me and jeffrey had a great time and we hope to see everyone again next year...ride safe...and slow...lol

Back