Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Power Commander I just won...

Trash_Panda_44

A Grown Ass Man!
Registered
Hopefully the member is on the forum that I bought it from- anyway, I was searching for a PC3 for my 2005 on ebay. Found one I was watching- it said it was for the 2002-2004 model but it can be used up to the 2007. Didn't know what the serial number was so I messaged the seller thru eBay and asked for the serial number. Before I won the auction, the seller stated the serial number was 312-210. When I won the auction, I get a message back from the seller stating he was wrong- its model number 312-310. Very good communication from the seller keeping me up to date with everything, my only question is will this work on my 2005? I tried to do a search for the model numbers and came up with dammit. I was quick and jumped the gun and was only trying to get a PC3 at a killer price, little did I know I was really wanting a USB PC3- hopefully this older one that you have to use with a 9V battery works just as well. SO will this PC3 model #312-310 work on my 2005? Thanks fellas:thumbsup:

i would check with dynojet to be 100% sure but i think it would work with no issues..

Yes it will!

02 to 07 are all the same,

Top Bottom