Eastern canada busa owners

gsxr996

Registered
who is from eastern canada on this site,n.b.,n.s. or pei.im from moncton n.b.lot of group rides in this area if anybody is from here.

I was working in Saint John, NB last summer and met a few guys with Hayabusas down there. Lucky I had mine with me!

4707445978_7e0a2b3eb6_b.jpg

:thumbsup:

Aww St Martins,home of awsume fish&chips and seafood chowder,think i read about you on nb rider

More than likely. I joined that forum before I headed east to see if I could find some riding partners before I arrived. Never got out with a group, but did do a quick ride to Freddie and back with a gent on a Blackbird. Ended up only being in Saint John for two weeks but it was nice to be in my home province anyway, even if just for a short time. :)

4712767011_d3c53ebe58_z.jpg

4707449326_f66d43fd02_z.jpg

More than likely. I joined that forum before I headed east to see if I could find some riding partners before I arrived. Never got out with a group, but did do a quick ride to Freddie and back with a gent on a Blackbird. Ended up only being in Saint John for two weeks but it was nice to be in my home province anyway, even if just for a short time. :)

4712767011_d3c53ebe58_z.jpg

4707449326_f66d43fd02_z.jpg
thats Bill onthe blackbird,i ride with him some,my username is zx996 on nb riders.just getting ready to do the fall colors big group ride this sunday with the nb riders members.

That's right! It was a fun, quick ride up to Fredericton but it finished off what was left of my original ailing clutch. :banghead:

I noticed our province got left out again in the "Ëastern Canada" description.........Newfoundland here. The real east coast of Canada. :laugh:

Sorry about that.if it didn't cost so damn much to take that ferry over there,I would come over alot more

Back