dyno tune-few more questions

hemi

Registered
still debating whether i want to get it done or not. Takin off this thursday and friday, and could make an appointment at schnitz racing if i decide to do it. My last few questions 1-Installed new pirelli angels about 1k miles ago, does the dyno tune cause a lot of wear on the rear tire? Don't really want to put 2k miles of wear on the new angels. 2-do they have to remove both side fairings to let the engine cool. 3-just changed the oil about 500 miles ago (amsoil), would it be necessary to change again after tune? 4-changed plugs about 3k miles ago, would it be necessary to change them again? Bike runs great already, bout the only reason i haven't had it done is bc of all the prep work involved i guess, and pure laziness. Is the dyno tune rough on the bike at all pegging redline numerous times-that also has me a bit nervous?

schnitz racing does a lot of work on hayabusa's right? It's about a 3 hour ride for me, would be a nice day trip if i actually decide to do it

Ride your bike in AS IT IS now (tires, oil and plugs) for the dyno/tune and it will do just fine. Only advice I can give is get there EXTRA EARLY to allow your bike to cool down before it gets strapped on (fairings do not need to come off).
P.S. Are you going with a PC or ECU Editor? The Busas have a reputation for being bullet-proof, relax and enjoy the show. Best of luck.

Let me know how it goes.I too plan on taking my bike to schnitz for a ECU flash and Dino sometime this summer.Hes 2hrs from delaware oh so will be a nice day trip for me also:thumbsup:

Pcv installed and brocks streetmeg with bmc street filter

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back