Dunlop Q3

The $40 rebate should still be in effect, no?

Dunlop is doing it right with tires these days!!

Ha, i just bought 4 sets before the sale ended, with a 190/55/17 rear for $233.98, free shipping minus the rebates!

Im all set for tires for the summer!

Ha, i just bought 4 sets before the sale ended, with a 190/55/17 rear for $233.98, free shipping minus the rebates!

Im all set for tires for the summer!

Well you beat me! Where did you get such a good deal? I got the 55 series also.

What kind of mileage are guys getting out of a set with normal street riding / canyon riding? No trackdays or street racing.

I bough my set from a local dealer for $251 included tax. I only got about 300 miles on so far but they are the truth!! I even bought a second set so when the wear. $310 for tires out the door, mount/dismount and balance. I took the wheels off the bike and brought them to get swapped out. I also sent the rebate for $40.... waiting on that to come. $270 for a set of tires with mount!! great deal. Its gonna be really hard for me to ever change to another tire:laugh:

I suspect, with normal street wear, you'll get about 3000 miles off that rear. But for that 3000 miles, they are gonna stick really well.

My rear is at 4000 miles. It's down to the wear bars. The front still has some life left in it. That's after the 1700 plus miles I did to get to bash and back.

Well you beat me! Where did you get such a good deal? I got the 55 series also.

Not to speak for GIXR, but that price would reflect what I just paid last week for my set from Rocky Mountain MC.
($233.00 delivered, and then the $40 dollar gift card rebate)

Look what showed up today, dam its getting hard hiding sets of tires in an apartment! Set number 3!

IMG_0707 (Small).JPG

IMG_0708 (Small).JPG

Back