Double bubble wind screen in other colors

outofmyway

Registered
I check around and it seems that an assortment of colors are available for the gen 1 but not gen 2. The only choices are clear, light smoke or dark smoke.
Does anyone know of any company that makes other color windscreens for the gen 2? (blue specifically).

If you want Puig or Hotbodies lmk I can tell you instantly what puig has around,lmk color..

Puig has all these available right now for 08-09 busa...if you need Puig for other bikes just ask..

* Black
* Blue
* Carbon
* Clear
* Dark Smoke
* Orange
* Smoke

Last edited:
Puig Bro... They got blue DB... I got it on my baby!

puig.png

Neobusa has some good pictures in his thread. Here are two pictures of the dark smoke Puig. I like how the dark smoke looks, but if you dragrace a lot at night, I would only go with the light smoke. I never find myself tucking and actually looking through the windscreen other than at the strip.

DSC03184.JPG

DSC03205.JPG

I don't know what your states laws are, but be careful. California laws SUCK!! My husband got a fix-it ticket on his bike because he had a blue screen. State told him that blue or red were not allowed. (Something about the police colors) Stupid crap... caused a temporary screen change and $15.00 fix-it ticket write off fine. Gotta LOVE California!!:moon:

I have one of the opaque blue screens also, think it looks pretty cool. Although never thought much about coppers. Really it's just a piece of the fairing officer. :laugh:

displayimage.php

Back