Dont mind me...

Once you get away from the "touristy" areas it's a pretty forlorn country mostly consisting of dirt roads,starving dogs(and people,or else they wouldn't be coming up here).Americans with cash hang out along the coast and live pretty high on the hog but other than that it's a pretty crappy place,I've been down there several times in the past and couldn't wait to cross back over the border.Then you have all the corrupt cops and ruthless cartel bullshit,no thanks.

Mexico doesn't interest me in the least bro(SoCal is pretty much just northern Mexico anyway),nothin' to see down there that we don't have right here.I still remember two brothers I ran with doin' the Tijuana thing on a Sat. night and ending up in jail after a bar fight(they were ornery bastids:D),released them the next morning but kept all of their money,jewelry,etc.I think our Southwest has way better scenery...with less corruption.:D

This group's content is available only to members - West Coast Riders (Huntington Beach, CA) - Meetup

How about Tom's Farm ~^~ Labor Day Monday . . .

379927-25cab9067fbe8ae7b6fc044b7630ad4d.jpg

Back