Does anyone know a good shop that can dyno tune a bike

bruceclaussen

Registered
I will be coming home for my R&R from the 14th of August to the 26th of August. I just switched from a 05 busa to a 08 busa. I will be putting everything on my bike on the 14th and will need a shop to dyno tune it. So please does anyone know a good shop in the Hesperia/Ontario/Corona area? Please let me know...cause I want to ride it and enjoy it all on my R&R!!!!

MACH1 in Costa Mesa will do you right - quality at competitive prices - I used them to dyno tune my K8 -

are there alot of things to do down there around Costa Mesa? I will be traveling from the high desert, and they said they will have my bike the whole day.

The shop is about a mile from the ocean you could walk that - the Dainese/AGV store is maybe 2 blocks away - plus there are restaurants and other shops all in walking distance - it does take about all day to install the PCV & XTRE plus do the tune - the quality of their work will be worth the time and money - I don't know about the other shops, but can vouch for Mach1 - good luck to you no matter who does the work for you - as a side note, the tuner will ask what it is you want from the tune, ie, last possible amount of HP, best street running, racing only, etc (I wanted best street running) - also you need to have bike in final configuration (exhaust system, air filter, etc) -

Back