DO3 is Home

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks everyone that attended or had anything to do with the Bash. Had a great time. Charlie, you're a great guy and I apologize for this morning. I should have really shut the bike down and removed my gloves and helmet and spent a few minutes with you. Being a Driver Driver makes you do stupid crap like that.

Jen, John, and whoever else that worked quietly behind the scenes in the kitchen, and Omar, Shawn, and whoever else stood at the grills TY. The food was great.

John TY for keeping me refreshed :whistle: but not as refreshed as some :laugh:

Dawn it was great meeting you even though I had to introduce myself :laugh: oh let me stop.

and thanks everybody that let me ride. I really enjoyed my ride Friday. Dennis it was great seeing you again and I really enjoyed our ride. Trish TY for sharing.

Robert, sing me a song! :rofl:

Great seeing you! Glad you're home safe...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Glad you made it home safely superbeagle...great meeting you!!! We all had fun! Omar is asking if you ran in to rain along the way?

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Glad you made it home safely superbeagle...great meeting you!!! We all had fun! Omar is asking if you ran in to rain along the way?

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Nope no rain at all. It was sunny the whole way. Did get really winding north of Indy. I had an absolute blast!

Robert, glad you made it home; great seeing you as always!

Superbeagle is home. Thank you again everyone. Had a great time. Will definitely due again.

Glad you made it safe! It was great meeting you and look forward to next time... Start making plans for Indy!!!

Robert, as always, it was great to see you again. Glad you got home safely. :thumbsup:

It was good Tim, best of luck with all things and your daughter tripped me out with the flip flops :laugh:

Ok 5:30 am trailer is almost done be loaded, we may be out of Robbinsville by 10 ish

It was good seeing everyone and meeting some new faces! Glad I was able to make it over for Saturday and hang out for a few...

It was great riding with everyone as well. Chris (Superbeagle), it was good to meet you and hope it wont be your last Bash!

Back