Diy Turbo Build Help

I've been slowly building a turbo kit over the winter and have hit a stumbling point. I have a few questions for those who are a little more experienced with these things.

The fueling system is giving me some issues. Ive purchased a walbro pump and need to know where to go from there. From what I understand the second generation doesn't need an fmu and is more well suited to a 1:1 fuel pressure regulator. Which regulator should I purchase, I'm having trouble finding this part. There's mention of a 3 bar sensor, do I need this or not? Can I use the stock rail or do I need to upgrade that as well. The most I ever really plan on boosting this thing to is 8 psi after I put a spacer in and stainless valves/springs.

Also if anyone has a rich starting map compatible with the woolich program I would appreciate it greatly.

Woolich will not do the same things Ecu Editor did , to run turbo gen2 with 1:1 and 3 bar , flash and go you need editor

Not in a hurry to break my Gen 1 Hayabusa ~ and looking for better mileage @ no more than 200 HP *

Turbo intake top.jpg

Back