Difference Between Hayabusa For American Market And European Market?

dyno tune means what? am kinda new in this.... :D thanx in advance .

Dyno tuning is making the air to fuel ratio as good as possible. Even stock can be improved, but is ideal for intake and exhaust modifications.
Most all fuel injected bikes are lean from the factory, to help pass emissions.
The dyno itself is basically a drum that the rear wheel is parked on. The bike is strapped and secured, then ran. A "skilled" operator then reads the air/fuel ratio throughout the rpm range. Making changes where needed until the bike is running at it's best.

ok final question. if this first gen 2005 production hayabusa was made for american market and everything is stock and working and also let's say that emissions are not issue either where i live the only difference against european model is mph vs kph and turn signals. all other parts(engine,transmission suspension and electronics(mechanical and electronics) are same on both bikes right?
thanx

ok final question. if this first gen 2005 production hayabusa was made for american market and everything is stock and working and also let's say that emissions are not issue either where i live the only difference against european model is mph vs kph and turn signals. all other parts(engine,transmission suspension and electronics(mechanical and electronics) are same on both bikes right?
thanx

Yes they are.
And fyi, Scotts Blue Gages in the U.S can legally change your speedo from mph to kph, colors, faces, and correct mileage if need be.
I remember an English member talking about a similiar company there a while back.
I'm sure someone there does, you'll just have to ask some locals there, or here on the forum.
BigDev is in the UK, he knows bikes well and may know if someone over there does.

thanx a lot brother that is all i needed to know . i do not really care if speed is displayed in mph or if turn signals are little different . actually on this one speed is placed in mph and there is circle around mph that is kph anyways . most important thing is that everything else is same on american and european version. thanx again and ride safe!!!!

thanx a lot brother that is all i needed to know . i do not really care if speed is displayed in mph or if turn signals are little different . actually on this one speed is placed in mph and there is circle around mph that is kph anyways . most important thing is that everything else is same on american and european version. thanx again and ride safe!!!!
Yes sir
Good luck with it

Back