Die cast cars

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
As some of you know I have a collection of 1/24 scale diecast cars, And as some of you know I am in the process of selling my house and moving, Guess what I dont have the room at the new house for 200 die cast cars and displays.

I will be placing these on Ebay probably next week.

I thought I would see if anyone on here was looking for a particular Diecast Car before I listed them.

$12.00 each plus actual shipping or come pick them up.
$1,500.00 and there all yours
$2,000.00 and the cars and cases are all yours

hey, Micheal, would you happen to be able to post pics? Might help others to "see" what you've got. Good luck on the move. Still need to hook up with you Tulsa guys at some point. We're all reallly looking forward to a break in the weather...

hey, Micheal, would you happen to be able to post pics? Might help others to "see" what you've got. Good luck on the move. Still need to hook up with you Tulsa guys at some point. We're all reallly looking forward to a break in the weather...

I would love to post pics but I have 200 of them.

CAMAROS / CUDAS / CHEVELLES / CORVETTES / MUSTANGS / 442s /
FALCONS / FIREBIRDS / GTOs / CHALLENGERS / CHARGERS / TRUCKS / GTX / ROADRUNNERS

Too Many to list them all. If you have a fav car let me know and I will let you know what color I have DEMMYM@AOL.COM or PM me. Here are a few pics.

==========================================================

CARS.jpg

CARS 001.jpg

CARS 003.jpg

CARS 005.jpg

CARS 006.jpg

few more

===================================================================
LOTS MORE Just too many pics

CARS 007.jpg

CARS 009.jpg

CARS 013.jpg

CARS 019.jpg

CARS 028.jpg

Last ones

===================================================================

CARS 032.jpg

CARS 036.jpg

CARS 046.jpg

CARS 051.jpg

CARS 027.jpg

You had posted up a while back with your collection. Those display cases were AWESOME!!!! Somebody is going to get a deal on that!!!

Good luck with the move!! :beerchug:

Back