Delkovic Exhausts

BartBug

Registered
Hi All,
New BUSA member here. Just after any feedback from any owners or any members that have experience with a full Delkovic system. Am considering one (either a 4 into 1 or 4 into 2) My understanding is that they're a budget brand? Was considering an install on a 2004 Gen1 BUSA. Any feedback or experience with these would a big help. Just trying to keep costs down to.
Cheers,
Stu (Australia , Nth Qld).

I have installed a few on bikes , and one full system on the wife's Bandit . It held up very well for 4 years . The Carbon fiber never faded ,,but it was garage kept . The leading headers close to the bend/ ground developed some flaking / spots . However all headers get road blast at this spot so it was noting out of the norm .
Bang for the buck is a solid 8 out of 10 . Overall another 8 in my book . These are used often in the FJR1300 world with good results .
Drops weight , and look good .
What it is not is a $2000 dollar Titanium hand built system . As long as you do not expect that then it will please you .

Pictures for reference just before we sold it in June this year

Bandit exhaust.jpg

Bandit rear sets.jpg

Bandit side.jpg

Tianne riding.jpg

I'm changing from a 4>2 to a 4>1 system and went with a delkovic system. Had it ceramic coated as I do all my headers. Good quality, good welds. A tad heavy, but it's solid.
I am having a custom mid pipe made for a non delkovic can, so I can't compare the cans.
But the headers are great for the price. It'll get dyno'd once done.
No problem recommending them.

I have installed a few on bikes , and one full system on the wife's Bandit . It held up very well for 4 years . The Carbon fiber never faded ,,but it was garage kept . The leading headers close to the bend/ ground developed some flaking / spots . However all headers get road blast at this spot so it was noting out of the norm .
Bang for the buck is a solid 8 out of 10 . Overall another 8 in my book . These are used often in the FJR1300 world with good results .
Drops weight , and look good .
What it is not is a $2000 dollar Titanium hand built system . As long as you do not expect that then it will please you .

Pictures for reference just before we sold it in June this year

View attachment 1627481

View attachment 1627482

View attachment 1627483

View attachment 1627484
Awesome.. Thanks for your reply and appreciate your feedback.

Back