Decided to do some work this morning

Turbo810

Donating Member
Registered
I was a bit bored and inspired by the warm weather. I went ahead and installed My new front Goodridge brake lines, ebc pads and Motul 5.1 fluid.

Also while I was there I installed an At carbonfiber front fender. The fender is for an 03-04 GSX-R 1000. It fit very well. I only needed to drill a couple of holes for brake line mounting.

I think it looks very good. I know the :rulez: I will get pics tomorrow.

Cool. Can't wait to see the gix fender on your busa. I like the looks of the ZX-10 fender on the ZX-14 a lot.

There seems to be some speculation that the smaller fender on the 14 is less aerodynamic and cuts drag times by a couple 100ths though. Have you heard anything about this regarding the busa? IMO, I'd still go with the lighter fender for looks and all around use except perhaps LSR.

Mythos

I was a bit bored and inspired by the warm weather. I went ahead and installed My new front Goodridge brake lines, ebc pads and Motul 5.1 fluid.

Also while I was there I installed an At carbonfiber front fender. The fender is for an 03-04 GSX-R 1000. It fit very well. I only needed to drill a couple of holes for brake line mounting.

I think it looks very good. I know the :rulez: I will get pics tomorrow.

Damn it, I recently had a high-quality carbon front fender to my GSX R1000 -03, which I let go with the bike. If I had know it fitted the Busa so well I would have kept it.

framstnka.jpg

Back