Mar 7
28.gif

Mostly Cloudy

62°
44°

everyone anyone?
I need a motorcycle inspection.

The guy i usually go to is on vacation!

Does anyone know one around the rockville,gaithersburg,germantown area?
Honest and worthy

thanks!

Negative. However, I can suggest checking with local gas stations that also service vehicles, which is where I've always gone to get bikes inspected. If you know Cycles USA, the station right next door is where I got my GS inspected in 2007. They were a couple dollars more than Cycles USA, but they got me on their schedule MUCH sooner than Cycles USA was able to.

Best of luck!

Wow. Weather is lookin' pretty tight for riding this weekend! :cheerleader:

I'll definitely be riding, just not sure how much time I'll be able to get as I've got some stuff scheduled already, but I'll definitely be getting some time on the bikes.

Yep, I'm definitely riding tomorrow and probably Sunday too.

Getting up early to install my centerstand and double bubble windscreen, but after that....

Anybody want to get together?

Alright im riding heading out now, call me on the cell 4435063769:thumbsup:

:rofl:
Just got back in from riding with the Wife. Went north into Pennsylvania. Hagerstown and north did not get that snow last we....so less to no salt or calcium left on road. We had a good time. I may get out tomorrow too. NO going south to you guys thu, Sorry. I hear there is CRAP on the roads.???

I rode a little today. I had to wait on the Samsung repair man to come fix my Tv and they still sent him out with the wrong part. So now I have to wait another week to watch my 72' Tv. This sucks! Hey bigrod you live in Hagerstown? I'm going to have to leave my house early to get to your house when I get my air ride.

Spent the day installing my new Suzuki touring windscreen and a centerstand.

Windscreen, under 5 minutes to swap out.

Centerstand? About all day. Remove windshield, horn, tank propped, lower fairings, rear lower fairing, unbolt radiator, pull the exhaust cans, loosen the headers. The centerstand spring is a nested two spring unit, so the stack of nickels trick wouldn't work. Then I forgot one bolt on the lower radiator mount. Ok, it didn't take all day, but it was several hours.

Bike is back together and I am up for something Sunday if anybody is interested.

I rode a little today. I had to wait on the Samsung repair man to come fix my Tv and they still sent him out with the wrong part. So now I have to wait another week to watch my 72' Tv. This sucks! Hey bigrod you live in Hagerstown? I'm going to have to leave my house early to get to your house when I get my air ride.

Holllly Crappp...you have a 72 foot TV......:rofl:
Dont know what part of DC your from, but from Rockville only takes 45min or less to get here.

Holllly Crappp...you have a 72 foot TV......:rofl:
Dont know what part of DC your from, but from Rockville only takes 45min or less to get here.

I use to recruit in Rockville. Our station was located in the old post office. They've since move it somewhere else

Back