Daytona Bike Week Transport

black07busa

Registered
I've been to Daytona in the past with friends who had a vehicle to pull a trailer. But this year no one has a vehicle to pull a trailer. Does anyone have suggestions other than AMTRAK motor train, or a Freight Liner company? There to exspensive for two bikes. I don't mind driving, but none of the rental vehicles here come with a hitch ?:banghead:

I've been to Daytona in the past with friends who had a vehicle to pull a trailer. But this year no one has a vehicle to pull a trailer. Does anyone have suggestions other than AMTRAK motor train, or a Freight Liner company? There to exspensive for two bikes. I don't mind driving, but none of the rental vehicles here come with a hitch ?:banghead:

By the way when I say expensive I mean $1200 bucks for 2 bikes on a semi. and Amtrak is $500 per bike because a person has to accompnay the bike on the train, not to mention it takes forever.

Offer to rent one of your friends trucks. You could give them some money for use of their truck and let them use your car. I have done that with my brother when I have had to use his truck.

check out uship.com. i was quoted $500 to have mine shipped from CA back to NC. the closer it gets to the time. the better bids people will put in.

or you could just ride them down :whistle:

Last edited:
I was thinking of going to Daytona with a friend. We have a trailer and I have a truck. Maybe we can work something out. I'll PM you my tele #

Check your local Craigslist, I was looking at bikes and saw an ad for a guy who was goin down woth a trailer and wanted some more bikes to haul to offset his cost

Back