Day Before Yesterday

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
With the number of days leading up to the 2010 Busa Stampede (2nd Annual) dipping into the single digits, (fellow .oRgster, Wardie) Larry Ward, gets me on the radio again to discuss the upcoming event; what to expect this year and how it is different than last year's inaugural offerings.

Once again, Wardie, my brother, I find myself thanking you for your time and interest in the Stampede.

Look forward to chatting with you and Roy, again, as an after-event recap.

Thanks, yo! Thanks very much. :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
We going to Reno!! We going to Reno!!:cheerleader::thumbsup:

Nice interview Scar, sounds like a great experience is in store!!:agree:

Very nice, that is a great video and the interaction was stellar. I am so pumped now, and only a handful of days left!

Wardie is right, this really melds the members, and you have worked very hard to make this event a most pleasant occasion for us.
Kudos to you Scar, and I look forward to meeting many Org members at this event!:beerchug:

Bubba

2 days before the day after tomorrow.

You hoons have fun now, ya hear?

Very nice, that is a great video and the interaction was stellar. I am so pumped now, and only a handful of days left!

Wardie is right, this really melds the members, and you have worked very hard to make this event a most pleasant occasion for us.
Kudos to you Scar, and I look forward to meeting many Org members at this event!:beerchug:

Bubba

Thanks, Bubba.

So jazzed to get into Reno, ride the rides, relax by the pool, joke, laugh & carry on.

All the pieces are coming together. :beerchug:

GREAT interview Scar! It won't long now!!
I know it must be close because I'm starting to see a lot of awesome muscle and classic cars rolling into the area preparing for the start of Hot August Nights week, one week before the Stampede.

GREAT interview Scar! It won't long now!!
I know it must be close because I'm starting to see a lot of awesome muscle and classic cars rolling into the area preparing for the start of Hot August Nights week, one week before the Stampede.

Thanks, Jimbo...only days now...

You guys are gonna have a great time, Congrats Scar for a lot of hard work :beerchug:

Back