DAS MIROC Prostreet update

Eric DAS

Registered
We still have some things to get right to ET like the bike is capable. best pass we had was 7.496 @ 200.77 MPH in shake down pass. lost in first round with a 7.579@199.94 MPH to a NO2 bike that ran 7.439 @190.43 MPH . Thanks to Tony Ficher for the great job riding , Jason Miller and MIR for the great track and event.

Well done. I wish it was my supercharger but just getting a supercharger competitive is just great.

Nicely done Guy

Eric if you need someone to ride that thing and Tony isn't around...I would "lower"myself to do it...just for you tho LOL:laugh:

Kent
Well okay I would have to wait for my broken hip to finish healing:banghead:

Congrats on all the progress.

I was there early in the spring the night you were testing at NED. That thing was hauling the mail. I think you went 185-ish that night shifting at 8800 rpm. Nice to see the Procharger indeed works well enough to deliver 200mph.

Of course my hat's off to Tony too.

Nicely done!

Eric, are you restricted by capacity & stroke with the Superchargers? I know the turbo bikes are but someone said Super hanged are not. Let me know.

Supercharged has to follow NO2 bike rules because there are not any supercharged bikes in the class . Under those rules we are allowed up to 1660cc. The bike we are running actually fits turbo rules at the moment 1399cc is our motor size. If we need to take advantage of the NO2 rules we probably will. We have done a lot of chassis mods over the winter, hoping that is what it will take. like to rules http://www.mirockracing.com/rulebook/2013_mirock_rulebook_prostreet.pdf

Bike which operating actually suits turbocompresseur guidelines at this time 1399cc is our engine dimension. If we need to take benefits of the NO2 guidelines. How you think about it.

Hello
do you use any kind of boost controler ?
Think you cant go so fast without any.
How do you manage boost in lower gears ? I know boost is much more linear to rpm than any turbo..........but you must have a lot of it :laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back