Dallas/FT Worth

BNEWSGP

Registered
Whats up DFW Busa's? I know its last minute but thought I would extend an invitation anyway...Going on a ride tomorrow with a couple othere local guys out to the country..Starts in Cedar Hill heads out west and up to Jacksboro, good roads and nice twisties (for Texas)....I think we are meeting around 11:00-11:30 AM, so if anyone wants to go post up or pm me, sorry about the late notice!!

I ride South and West of Ft Worth almost every weekend with a small local group of friends, anyone ever in the area and would like to hook up, give me a shout !! I have some really awesome routes around here !

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I wanted to refresh this string.
I am in Fort Worth (near Texas Motor Speedway)
It is cold now, but I still ride. If anyone is interested in riding, let me know.
I think I'm on the old side for a Busa rider, but maybe not.
Mine is only 2 weeks old with 400 miles. It's an 2009, stock.

I wanted to refresh this string.
I am in Fort Worth (near Texas Motor Speedway)
It is cold now, but I still ride. If anyone is interested in riding, let me know.
I think I'm on the old side for a Busa rider, but maybe not.
Mine is only 2 weeks old with 400 miles. It's an 2009, stock.

I am out here by the speedway also. 35 and heritage. we should hook up for a ride. I have a few busa riders in the area.

Back