Dallas/ ft worth

motochris

The artist formerly known as Chris75181
Registered
I have monday/tuesday off (11th-12th) looking to explore some roads back country outside dallas areas.. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated ..also anyone down for riding are welcome, can meet up either day. I am open for two day ride as well. Thanks for any info/direction

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Head west. Granbury, Glen Rose, Dublin, Cransfill Gap.....all that area is good riding. North Hill Country area.

If you want to go east, go to Sherman, Bonham, Commerce area...

Hey Chris, I have to work but may be able to sneak out in the evening.

There are some okay rodes back around through New Hope. Ida Road isn't bad and it will take you up through Sherman. Also, 455 west towards prosper isn't bad either.

Thanks for the directions guys. Dan monday night would be the best if you can swing it. Anyone else in dallas area up for a ride? Hit me up!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok...this is the route I will be doing monday morning...starts about 25 miles outside of dallas (rockwall)...total of 4 lakes in a 245 mile ride (thats counting lake ray hubbard I have to drive over to get to 276...route starts top left corner 276..

018.jpg

005.jpg

you know you DONT want to goto work monday morning!....LETS RIDE!:laugh:

OMG, we just got back from Tx and it's hotter than heck out there. Have fun and ride safe.

Its prob only gonna be about 75 @ 8am :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

finally i been lookin around for someone in the dallas area to post something! i going to make sure i put somethin up when i get back in september. hopefully i can get a couple of you guys out for my first ride back after bein in afghanistan since september of last year

finally i been lookin around for someone in the dallas area to post something! i going to make sure i put somethin up when i get back in september. hopefully i can get a couple of you guys out for my first ride back after bein in afghanistan since september of last year

Looking forward to riding with ya. Hit me up as soon as you get back. In the meentime be safe!
Posted via Mobile Device

I will be going to Eagle Canyon Raceway on 9-18 Sunday...some of you should try to make it out...I will have a covered paddock to stay outta the sun. You can call an reserve if u want to run the track for the day $125... you need full gear. I will usually try to get a ride in on Tuesdays...I work weekends.

Well, I'm working during the week like most hacks.
I can maybe meet you and Dan Monday evening.

Dan, Blue, let's set up a Dallas M&G one of these weekends.
The weather is getting nice again to Ride.

Lone

Hey lone!

How've you been? You still got the flat black paint?

Hey Dan,

Yeap, still have the Flat Black.
Do you still hang around with Mike W.?
So when are we gonna go ride?:poke:

I will be going to Eagle Canyon Raceway on 9-18 Sunday...some of you should try to make it out...I will have a covered paddock to stay outta the sun. You can call an reserve if u want to run the track for the day $125... you need full gear. I will usually try to get a ride in on Tuesdays...I work weekends.

Is this a ridesmart event at ECR? I'm doing MSR-Cresson on the first, along with about 10 other's from FWMR. This will be my 4th or 5th trackday. Yep, I do remember seeing your name on the boards, you should come out sometime and we have a ride tomorrow morning as well.

Well, I'm working during the week like most hacks.
I can maybe meet you and Dan Monday evening.

Dan, Blue, let's set up a Dallas M&G one of these weekends.
The weather is getting nice again to Ride.

Lone

If you guys ever set something up, let me know because I'd love to hang out with a few more 'busa's

Back