Da bug's in omaha....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Had to give a shout out...... working some very long days! If your in this neck of the woods would love to hear from you. Heck even if your not......
smile.gif

Wish I could make that trip.... Had to make other arrangements do to that four letter word! Take lots of pic's for the folks on the site that can't make this one please.

Yo Bug we are doing a trip to VEGAS in April if your out and about
wink.gif

if it were nice, I'd ride out and say hi, grab a burger. how long you there for?

Hey Bro, Be certain to hit Charlie's on the lake for some killer chow, there is one in West Omaha and one near Offutt AFB.

Also, if you want what I think is one of the best steaks I have ever had?  Hit Omaha Prime.  It's a little place in the Old Market Section of Downtown.  Excellent beef.  Trully  
thumbs-up.gif

At Charlie's?  Be certain NOT to miss the Stuffed Prime Rib, OMG it's good, but precede that with a couple killer Martini's and the baked havarti scampi.  

Trust me you won't regret it.  

AVOID like the plague the steak house on the way to Offutt near the old feed lots/cattle market, it's suppossed to be THE place but it's a rat trap for tourists and active duty on orders.

Take my word for it...
thumbs-up.gif

Passport is also an excellent place downtown...
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

will do , that kinda sucks, but there should be a few more get togethers this year! hope i can make some of them , work is a biotch!

Hey KS, I am in Omaha if you want to hit me up I can show you around or give you some help with resturants or night spots. Shoot me a PM if you want my number. Also it would be good to have another board member come by and look at my paint job. Hit me up if you want.

if it were nice, I'd ride out and say hi, grab a burger.  how long you there for?
Could be up to a week..... But, working 12 hour days
sad.gif

I don't have my bike and only have the evenings open!  But, would still love to try and hook up with some of the members here on the Org! I had a blast in Colorado and met quite a few folks. Would love to do that here as well...

Revlis, you sir are the man! Going to give your rec's a chance this week...
I'm staying downtown so should be fairly easy to check a few places out!

Back