D200 Camera for sale

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well folks my wonderful Nikon D200 is for sale... The package includes the camera body, two batteries, battery charger, 18 - 55 VR lense, grip with extra battery and manual... I also have a DVD on how to use a DSLR and more specifically on how to use all the features of this camera...

1200.00 to your door, I pay for shipping...

This has been a great camera but I need it to go... I have taken pics at the bash, eureka and the track with this camera for several years... A heck of a deal, this camera was treated well...

http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product-Archive/Digital-SLR/25235/D200.html

captain...

d200.png

d200-1.png

d200-battery.png

Key Features
10.2-MP DX-format CCD image sensor: A newly developed 10.2 effective megapixel DX-format CCD image sensor captures images with edge-to-edge sharpness and incredible color at 3,872 x 2,592 pixels, yielding extraordinarily high-resolution images perfect for enlargements or creative cropping.
Large viewfinder with 0.94x magnification: The new eye-level optical viewfinder developed for the D200 features large magnification (0.94x) that helps ensure a clear view for precise composition with a built-in diopter adjustment that allows fine-tuning tailored to your eyesight.
5 fps high-speed continuous shooting: Capture fast action and fleeting expressions with the ability to capture high-resolution images at a rapid 5 frames per second in continuous bursts of up to 22 NEF (RAW) or 37 JPEG (fine - large) shots.**
11-area multi-CAM AF system with 7 area wide AF sensor module: The new multi-CAM 1000 AF sensor module offers an 11-area AF that ensures consistently fast and precise focus lock under varying shooting conditions. The 7-wide area AF system offers broad coverage suited for moving subjects enabling greater compositional freedom.
EN-EL3e rechargeable battery with fuel gauge function: The high-energy EN-EL3e rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you capture up to 1,800 shots per charge featuring an accurate real-time fuel gauge system that displays the percentage of remaining charge, number of shots since last charge and overall status of battery service life.
**When using select high performance CompactFlash cards capable of and certified for this performance specification. CompactFlash cards enabling this specification are subject to change. Contact Nikon technical support (800-NIKON-UX) for the latest information.
Industry-leading image processing for exceptional color performance: Incorporates Nikon's industry-leading advanced image processing engine of the D2x, allowing for color-independent pre-conditioning prior to A/D conversion working in concert with advanced digital image processing algorithms to achieve fine color gradations with exceptionally smooth, consistent transitions.
Durable, magnesium alloy (Mg) body: Nikon's advanced technologies and mechanisms are housed within a rugged, lightweight magnesium alloy chassis, ready for the most rigorous of assignments. Additional dust and moisture sealing add to the D200's strength.
Fast SLR response where it counts: Instant power-up in just 0.15 seconds, a shutter release time lag of a mere 50 milliseconds and a shortened viewfinder blackout time of just 105 milliseconds makes the D200 ready to respond to any photographic situation.
Large 2.5-inch LCD monitor with wide-angle viewing to 170 degrees: A high resolution LCD monitor provides ultra-wide, 170-degree viewing in all directions. Assisting with accurate sharpness assessment, images can be previewed at up to 400% magnification.
Wireless Transmitter WT-3a: The optional wireless transmitter WT-3a provides wireless functionality with IEEE 802.11b/g technology enabling cable-free image transfer to a compatible computer with the added safety and versatility of wide-ranging network and security protocols.

d200.png

d200-1.png

d200-battery.png

Last edited:
Wish I had the money for this. Good luck with the sale cap!

So are you bringing a camera to the track this weekend?:laugh:

Back