Custom Twin Turbo Busa... Yay or Nay

Here's a good way to decide whether or not to go with a build:

Get all the parts you plan to use, turbo, another turbo, chrome stuff, etc. Now set it all down by the stock bike and ask yourself whether or not that bike is better now than it will be when you get done putting all that junk on it?:rofl:

Seriously, sort of weird creating a bike you can't ride but it is a tribute to their ability to build, if not plan, a good bike.

kinda like the tomahawk, or the Y2K. although the jetbike is rideable, apparently. if you have an AE black card and a death wish.

American Express, it's everywhere you want to be, but shouldn't

titaniumcent1.jpg

Would I buy it? NO

Would I pay all that money to have those kinds mods done to my bike? No

All the "Hayabusa" in the description is needed since it doesn't look like a Hayabusa at all, guess thats why I am not crazy about the mods done on it, cause I like the way Busa's look.

Beautiful bike :thumbsup: I am sure some collector with money to burn will pick it up :thumbsup:

That bike is for fags, Ghost Riders 500 hp bi-turbo is way better. Wonder who paid for that? Can't even put your girlie on the back.:puke:

its a gimmik by some builders in a gay shop with nothing better to do. It came out of a yama shop. :whistle:

I have to agree ...when i saw this bike at first i thought kawasaki zx14 from side then yamaha when it came out of the shop.....if it does make it too the road it will sound like ....iiiiiiiiiiimmMMMMM GGGGGGggaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

SPARKLY BLUE PRIUS.. SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHY MESS UP A GOOD THING.:poke:

Big useless gay tart's handbag of a Xmas tree.

One good thing from this thread is that although most of the
world laugh's at American's with their 300 tyres and single disc
fronts, I can see that there are still folk there who realise what
a joke it is and would rather have a bike that worked.
Well done, perhaps your not ALL bad.....:laugh:

Last edited:
Back