custom painted 2008 busa!!

Ditto on that! 99 u need to start offerin up some prices & make a lil coin.... I'd d*mn near kill for a custom paint job like that, but I of course would want a burgundy type effect
Posted via Mobile Device

man if i had time to i would. i love to paint bikes and do custom fab work but between school and work im left with only weekends to catch up house and yard work. it took me a month to get this guys bike finished...

its ppg vibrance cherry bomb candy. its really dark red in the shade and really bright in the sun.
IMAGE_117.jpg

IMAGE_118.jpg

IMAGE_115.jpg

Waaaay back when I was painting I worked my buddies Busa. This is Candy Bandy Wine. There are no decals on the bike,that is all paint. That is real Carbon fiber that I adhered to the fuel tank,painted and clearcoated. This was back in 2000

ViewImage.jpg

i love hok candy, and that candy brandy wine is sooo hot

Last edited:
man if i had time to i would. i love to paint bikes and do custom fab work but between school and work im left with only weekends to catch up house and yard work. it took me a month to get this guys bike finished...

its ppg vibrance cherry bomb candy. its really dark red in the shade and really bright in the sun.
IMAGE_117.jpg

IMAGE_118.jpg

IMAGE_115.jpg

looks great
do you have anymore pics? maybe the otherside?

Back