crashed on my busa

Joe123s

Registered
i was driving down a straight road and powerlines that transfer power accross the state went across the road.. some kid on a dirtbike riding the powerlines came up to the road and never stpped or slowed. there were trees so i never saw him coming. he dropped his dirtbike and i crashed straight into it doies 25-35. i was thrown off my bike and had the 2 bones in my forearm broken one came through the skin and steel plates and 12 screws holding my arm together.... as of now i have escape all other injuries except a little road rash. cops said he bike was still in 3rd when he should have been stopping... i'm kinda pissed that i got hurt and my bike is beatup bad.. something broke and all the oil leaked out.. there is alot to it and now i only have one hand t type so thats is it for now... ill post pics later of my bike and arm if you want to see...

When you heal up...look that dumbazz up and kick the crap outta him. Hope you get better soon, dude.

was he licensed? I'd file a claim on his parent's insurance (or his if he ain't a young'un) and make sure they paid for everything. EVERYTHING. Including the damned medical bill.

Man for that kind of pain I would be sueing the crap out of him...his parents...his grandparents...his sisters best friend... Press charges and sue for damages. I am not a big fan of lawsuits but this is not like tripping over a crack in front of a storefront. This kid was more than negligent... punish him so he learns.

Sorry to hear that. Heal fast. File the damages and medical with his parents insurance. Let them take responsibility for their kids actions. Maybe it'll teach them to enforce responsibility on their son. If he's old enough to ride by himself, he's old enough to pay for any damage he creates.

It's gotta start somewhere! I'm fed up with all those "I'm the victim" bozos out there! I like the "You break it, you buy it" aproach. It teaches respect for other peoples belongings, and pride for your own belongings. Maybe that's the problem?
rock.gif
No self-respect! If you don't know how to respect yourself, how would you know how to respect someone else?

rant.gif

Sorry to hear that.  Heal fast.  File the damages and medical with his parents insurance.  Let them take responsibility for their kids actions.  Maybe it'll teach them to enforce responsibility on their son.  If he's old enough to ride by himself, he's old enough to pay for any damage he creates.

It's gotta start somewhere!  I'm fed up with all those "I'm the victim" bozos out there!  I like the "You break it, you buy it" aproach.  It teaches respect for other peoples belongings, and pride for your own belongings.  Maybe that's the problem?  
rock.gif
 No self-respect!  If you don't know how to respect yourself, how would you know how to respect someone else?

rant.gif
+1

sorry to hear your pain and that of your bike's. If you have uninsured motorist, you can also file against your own insurance company if the kid's parent don't have enough to pay out. What all insurance don't tell you is that uninsured motorist insurance will also cover Underinsured motorist as well.

For all of the obvious suffering you're going through, unless his parent's limit goes all the way up to a quarter of a Mil to half a mil, it probably won't be enough.

So sorry to hear! It happens so quickly!!! I hope you're doing OK - I know having a fresh wound you're probably not feeling really swell! Take it easy and get well soon!

You will get plenty of get well wishes from your fellow riders here so definitely get better and welcome!!

Sorry your inital post has to be about this... I agree with the others on going after his or parents insurance. I've been there, and there are ongoing costs while you heal, as well as all kinds of unexpected surprises after you heal. As another post already said, there is a big difference between this and tripping on a crack in the sidewalk. This is a justifiable lawsuit if needs to go that far.

Welcome to the board. Heal up quick.
beerchug.gif

Now...why would you wait until after you crash your Busa to make your initial post? Just seems a little odd to me.
rock.gif

Back