crash bungs, rear hugger, tank bag for new owner!

gixerich

Registered
Hello there! I'm getting a new gen2 soon, this being my first 'busa I'm after advice on the best crash bungs (protectors) either with or without drilling fairing? also best rear hugger? and whats the largest tank bag I can use while still having room to be comfortable on the bike. Oh and finally best place hopefully UK based to get these!?! cheers

Welcome to the org.
Site sponsor Pashnit, Pashnit.com
He ships internationally and can recommend a great tank bag, as well as having many to choose from.
There are "no cut" frame sliders available, and they are easy to install and work well.
There are only a couple styles of rear tire huggers that I'm aware of.
Pashnit can get all of that and anything else for you too.

I use T-Rex sliders. The article on the home page "Fallenarch has gotten up" has some stuff on install. I love the PUIG hugger in CF.

I finally found the right tank bag for me. It's basically a smaller copy of the Cor Tech bag. The major thing I wanted was that there was a small outside pocket for toll change. I hate to be stuck behind the rider that has to stop and get change out of his pocket, so I really hate to be that rider. This bag is small and has that outside pocket.
It's from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Magnetic-Motorcycle-Tank-Bag/dp/B006JMKLPM/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1419076466&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=coleman+tankbags

Back