Corbin busa bags

Link isnt workin any way says they are red , brand new in box with mounting hardware 99-2007 If anyone can fix the link ,please do

Hmm i've got a set and never installed them yet. lol mabey i'll get around to it someday not sure if they will work on 240 kit

Thank you for the assistance Mr. Biscuit , Like I said just came acroos them while searching c list and ebay. Good deal for someone . I really dont care for them However I do know what they are worth , and its Christmas time they are probably painted for one of the stock busa paint jobs ?

Last edited:
I buy them if I wasn't broke, been wanting a set for along time..

They are very (very) small for actually carrying anything, especially for the price they get for them, plus, you have to unload them in the motel parking lot instead of being able to detach and bring them in with you.

They are very (very) small for actually carrying anything, especially for the price they get for them, plus, you have to unload them in the motel parking lot instead of being able to detach and bring them in with you.

10/4 that's alright.. I mostly only do 3 or 4 day wkends anyway.. :thumbsup:

If anyone is actually intersted in a set i'll sell mine reasonable Just need half the mounting hardware i don't know where i put it. and they would have to be painted got started on them but never finished was part of another project. Pm for more details

If anyone is actually intersted in a set i'll sell mine reasonable Just need half the mounting hardware i don't know where i put it. and they would have to be painted got started on them but never finished was part of another project. Pm for more details

Dammit Todd.. I want these but no cash.. :banghead:

Dammit Todd.. I want these but no cash.. :banghead:

Sowwy pm me when you get some cash i'd drop them pretty cheap since i'm missing mounting hardware and such. and well i've had them for umm 4 years already i don't think there going anywhere

Back