Colorado

Mouth

Registered
We should get a meet together for all of us Colorado riders. I live in Colorado Springs, although Denver may be the best place to meet. Everyone weigh in a let's get something going.

Sunday a whole bunch of riders are meeting at Gforce. Colfax and Wads, I might go
look for the green zx10r (my busa is in parts ).

pm me your info and I will call you when I ride, I hear there is a bunch of Busas that meet up north but I haven't made it out that way.

Sweet. Do you know what time they are going to meet up? My Busa doesn't get delivered until next weekend so I will be on my 1K.

A Colorado MnG would be Awesome..I know there is a few of us that want to make it out that way.

I lurk around to see if anyone posts up. Im in the north Denver burbs and would be down for meeting up if anything gets planned.

Well what is a good weekend for everyone? Let's pick a Sunday that is good and let's all meet up.

Is this open for less experienced riders? :thumbsup: Been riding since I was 12, but new to the busa though and that's a whole different story :laugh:

I'm mechanically retarded so I'll pick everyones brains regards to maintenance etc. And hang at the back probably. never rode in a group before.

Is this open for less experienced riders? :thumbsup: Been riding since I was 12, but new to the busa though and that's a whole different story :laugh:

I'm mechanically retarded so I'll pick everyones brains regards to maintenance etc. And hang at the back probably. never rode in a group before.

there is a 1st time for everyone. don't be scared. group rides can be way fun.

Hey all just checking in, theres a fairly large ride planned for a fallen rider that myself and my friends rode with on occasion July 1st but im not sure locations. I know it is sapost to start out in the golden area possibly at Stevenson Toyota West where he worked. Not 100% sure ill be attending just tentative at this point. All kinds of bikes from sport to harleys.

Saturday is looking like good weather. I'm not working so let's do something. Could roll up to Blackhawk have lunch and hang out a bit.

Myself and NUTZ are riding up HWY 7 this Sunday if anyone wants to go with. I'm not familiar with that route yet but he knows where we're going. You guys are welcome to come for a last ride before winter.

I'm still working on my cornering and NUTZ is very helpful. Just so you guys know I'll probably hang back like I always do trying to look badass as I fine tune my cornering skills. :laugh:

Back