Colorado Cycle Fest 2004

BusaboyCO

Registered
I know a few of us locals are trying to organize to get out to Cycle Fest thiis year, Just west of Denver, CO at Coper Mountain. Just wanted to throw it out there is case anyone else was interested in it. Here is the addy for it. Sorry, but am puter dumb and don't know how to link it, but I'll try.

http://www.cyclefestco.com/index.htm

Looks like a nice event...nice to see Triumph stepping up with the demo rides...I'm liking the way they are making a comeback...
Ride safe...

Thunderpants and I talked about going up Saturday and spending the night so we can get there early on Sunday and sign up for some rides. Last year we didn't get to do any.

I have been getting a lot of feedback for doing CF as a club ride...lets pick a time and place to meet on Saturday for the ride up.

<!--EDIT|5280Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092374194 -->

Sounds good, But I guess it should be early for Big Wall and Thunderpants and the others want to try and get it on a few demos can get there early.

Wish I could make it...
sad.gif
plz take some pics for the rest of us.
smile.gif

Hey Greg, I just saw this.

I would like to get up there early on Saturday to sign up for some demo rides, I don't think I will stay overnight though. I will probably leave after the final supermoto race which I think ends at 5.

Scott, any more word on the email thread about who is going? I think we would need to get there by at least 8 am to sign up for demo rides and then we could all grab some breakfast up there.

Greg, do you want to meet us somewhere early around Denver or just meet us up there? I know you will have to get up extra early since you are coming from the springs.

Looks like I may be out for CF. Looks like I may be out of town on that weekend. Should find out more as next week approaches.

If I'm here, I'm game for meeting you guys early, no biggie there. Wil;l prob head back with you TP if I get to go. As soon as I'm updated, I'll let you guys know. Sometimes work sucks, but I guess it pays the bills.

Well if the weather holds we should have about 7-8 going up on Sat morning...but the forcast does not look good. If it's nicer on Sunday then a few of us might go up then.

Meeting time for Sat is 7:30-8:00 at the Conoco on C-470 and Morrison Rd

-S

Back