Coffee Mug

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
So, I broke :banghead: my Coffee Mug :coffee: this morning. So you say, BIG DEAL, but I've had it for 26 years (Uhhhhhhhh :duh: , that's older than lots of people on here ) . It was a beautiful (Navy Blue Ceramic with GOLD lettering an Logo) from a car club I was a member of in "85". So, does anyone know where I can buy a NEW ONE with a KANJI or MAYBE the Hayabusa.Org (CAPTAIN :bowdown: ) Logo in it. I know I need two, so, is there anyone else out there who can TWIST the Capt's arm :bounce:

use this

krazy glue.gif

Lots of stores,photo places can put anything on a mug you want. Hit yer local thift store or china place for the right color/size mug.

Ta DA. Fixed. :thumbsup:

Wife bought me a tall harley glass as one of my Christmas presents.
Which I proceded to break.
So I didnt tell her,just ran out to the harley shop,picked up another one.

Which...wait for it.... I destroyed it too.:banghead:

So now I have no harley glass,and the wife and I are each out 40 bucks.:rofl:

RSD.

Yeah that coffee mug had 4 years on me... That is along time to have something. I bet you had a pretty big attachment to the mug just because you had it and used it for so long... :-(

Yeah that coffee mug had 4 years on me... That is along time to have something. I bet you had a pretty big attachment to the mug just because you had it and used it for so long... :-(

Yeah, kinda like my watch. I've had it since 1969 when I bought it in Hong Kong on R&R. They become a part of the family :laugh:

And Rub, I'll try that the next time I'am in OKC ! I just though maybe, the Captain could make some $$$$$$ by making some up and selling them to the PROUD FEW :bounce:

Always looking out for the MANAGEMENT :rofl:

I know the feeling. Someone broke my daily coffee mug while doing the dishes, no one knows who did it. I told them, DO NOT WASH MY MUG.

Back