Clear Turn Signal Lenses???

Busa429

Registered
Who has the lowest priced turn signal lenses for a Hayabusa?

I've looked at Clear Alternatives, and they're $75.  It seems high, for a couple pieces of plastic.  Does anyone have them for less?

Thanks

Cheaper...?? C.A is the cheapest...

Go with mototeck.com. Simply the only really clear lense - and the moast expensive.
But you can´t get them anywhere else...
;-)

i didn't like the mototek ones because they are crystal clear.. which shows the amber bulb behind it.. basically kills the effect of having the clear turn signals.. or maybe one should say white turn signal.

The problem with the bulbs will be solved with a pair of Philips Silver bulbs. Amber when flashing only.
The amber effekt will appear in C.A:s "white" lenses to, so silvervision bulbs are required there too.
Clear bulbs is an option, but not legal anywhere..... but what busa is used 100% legal? ;-)

Got mine at the bike show (mototeck) 40 bucks Canadian bought the dark ones too because I dont know which ones look better on the silver/ black till I try them . Sometimes the bike shows have killer prices.

Try e-bay, but there around 70 and up.Expect to comprimise on fit and finish too.

Back