Chrome To Go

gaw

Registered
Many of you have some Chrome goodies on the Bike.
Did you buy it chromed or did you have your original pieces chromed.

I am looking for recommendations for chrome pieces.  Who does a better than good job.
Did you do an exchange or buy new?

Need some shinny  
cool.gif

Ride safe  
eyes.gif

Where are you at in Nor Cal?? I am in fairfield. I am driving down to socal in a couple of weeks to drop everything off of my busa off to classic components, they tripple dip. Give me a call and we can see whats up and if you interested in dropping off your stuff with mine. 707 344 4916. Later

Well you live in the state where most people send there stuff to , so you got an advantage there , here in Oklahoma I would advise everyone to drive down to balch springs Texas , got all my stuff done there at Pulido Plating , them guys are true professionals (972)286-2322

Well you live in the state where most people send there stuff to , so you got an advantage there , here in Oklahoma I would advise everyone to drive down to balch springs Texas , got all my stuff done there at Pulido Plating , them guys are true professionals (972)286-2322

Rich,

I live in the east bay, Danville to be exact.
What are you having chromed and when are you going.

Gary

Ride safe
eyes.gif

Sports chrome and AlumaChrome do my work...simple trade out...I hate waiting for pices to come in on time
sad.gif

Back