Christmas present for myself

fiend

Formerly fiend44444
Donating Member
Registered
Well my wife and I were buying her a new car and while we were at the lot I ended up getting a new to me truck. It's an 08 king ranch f250. I know quite a few of you guys have an f250 so are there any forums for these trucks that have an atmosphere like the oRg?

I haven't picked it up yet Because they are doing a bedliner and touching up a couple of the scuffs that the paint had in it. Should be done by Friday. I'm going to try my hardest not to mod this one haha. Hopefully I can leave it alone for a while.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325132914.829436.jpg

eh. not my cup of tea. should of went dodge. lol. jk jk. looks nice. i have a dodge though

Brandon, look at powerstroke.org. Just like here but for ford trucks. Aussiekeeper turned me on to that site. You have the new engine in yours, I had the 6.0 in my 07. Very nice truck bro. :cheerleader:

Nice truck!! But I too am a Dodge owner!! Seriously though, keep an eye on the turbo!! My brother has already had 2 put on his truck, and it doesnt have but 65,000 miles on it!!

Nice truck!! But I too am a Dodge owner!! Seriously though, keep an eye on the turbo!! My brother has already had 2 put on his truck, and it doesnt have but 65,000 miles on it!!

DODGE FTW!!!! Join up on Ram Forum . com (delete the spaces)

its something about the second generation superdutys, (08-10) with the 6.4 powerstroke, the turbos are notorious for failing.... i picked up a used 08 in october of 08 with about 45000 km on it and the turbos had crapped out before it hit 50000, so i went back to the dealer, cuz it had not yet been 30 days and there was still warranty on it, but i exchanged it for a 2007 lariat f150 with about the same km on it for 5000 less, happy with the trade considering the 250 was a base model... happy with the truck, but still sometimes wish i had a heavy duty

Don't worry about the turbos, the Dodge guys are just jealous 'cause the Tranny's are more expensive than the turbos! :poke:

Nice truck! Love me a King Ranch! :cheerleader:

i picked me up for christmas the new "debt-free" card...it has 0% intrest...0 down payment 0 monthly payments and 0 stress.....j/s lol

Well I got to pick it up tonight and drive a whole 2 miles into work. :lol: so far so good. I needed something that could get better mileage towing than my half ton did. I plan on making a few longer trips to go race this year and caught a hell of a deal on this truck that I couldn't pass up. I've wanted one for a while but couldn't justify the cost.

For now it will stay stock. :whistle: I'm not sure how long "now" is but I still have some stuff to do to the bike to get it ready for this season so it might be a while. It has everything I would want except for remote start but the heated seats make up for that.

I'm also saving $100 a month from my previous truck payment but plan on paying the same amount to pay it off earlier.

Back