Chicago Cycle Center

Lloyd

Registered
Went to their new store yesterday...These guys have ALOT of motorcycles in that huge building. Supposed to be the largest Suzuki dealer in the States..

They do not post ANY prices on New Bike. Personally I do not like that, it is a immediate turn off for me...Puts me on defense...Anyways managed to get a guy to tell me the price of a White SE Busa of 9,600$ 320$ Fees and Chi town Taxes..Unless you absolutely have to have to buy there I see no real advantage...JMO...

We also went to 4&6 racings Christmas party in Skokie...Ed has a Pig cooking and lot of other food..Shoulda been there..

busaccc.jpg

I didn't check with them when buying my Busa since I never heard anything positive mentioned about their pricing. Also their 1970's used car lot style of advertising is reason enough to keep me away...had a feeling that if I went in there a fat guy dressed in checkered plaid and wearing a gold crown would greet me.

That said, $9920 out the door for a new '06 LE is a very good price.

Gotta pay that sales tax..10,6 out the door....Still a good price if they actually will do it on paper..

Back