Cheap Updates

terrass604

Registered
Well, I finally completed the break-in and like the bike better every day. I have been putting on minor upgrades as time goes on including stripping and polishing the wheels, a SS chain guard and some new bar ends I made from Bronze to try out. I still need to get rid of the stickers and the reflectors. When I tried to take off the side reflectors, if feels like the nuts will float around in the body work forever. Any tips on getting them off?

<!--EDIT|terrass604
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082470363 -->

Closer shot of the Bronze bar ends.

DSC_0003.JPG

take the rear tail section off to get the reflector nuts out.... its real simple to get the tail off.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082321468 -->

Thanks, I was thinking I might have to do something like that. Glad to hear it is easy and I appreciate the help.

Like fstbusa said, remove the rear tail section. The bike is looking good though!

Yup,nice bar ends...I like 'em. I too made my own 'spike version'
Nice chain guard too..

You can get the nuts out easily if you have on of those magnets that is on the end of an antenna by sticking through the hole in the front of the undertail and tap the plastic so that the nuts move around. You can tell when they stick to the magnet and then just pull them out through the hole. I did this yesterday and it only took a couple minutes.

Back