Cheap Motels and Hayabusa Theft Worries

have stayed in motels all over the country...Roadlok on rear tire, Scorpio with proximity alarm, Glock 27, roll it in the room if possible, and park on the sidewalk just outside the room window if i don't take it in the room...take a bit of fishing line with you and tie it to the bike, run it under the door, and tie it to something...the thieves will never notice the nearly invisible line until it yanks a lamp off the nightstand and wakes you up :beerchug:

get permission first !!!!!

Yes Sir Mr. Hotel Officer...:rofl:

A) Ask Habib Patel the hotel manager, Chance of a reply, No I am sorry we cant acomadate this request.
B) Roll it on in goto sleep. If your dumb enough to try it with the hotel office next to your room well then..

Worst can happen, they see you rolling it out in the morning... what? You No Come Back You Go way?

I put mt Spot unit under the passenger seat and sleep like a baby. If the Bad Guys steal it, I'll find them and T.C.O.B. :whistle:

lankeeyankee said:
Yes Sir Mr. Hotel Officer...:rofl:

A) Ask Habib Patel the hotel manager, Chance of a reply, No I am sorry we cant acomadate this request.
B) Roll it on in goto sleep. If your dumb enough to try it with the hotel office next to your room well then..

Worst can happen, they see you rolling it out in the morning... what? You No Come Back You Go way?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Asking permission only gives them a chance to say "no." I know I'm not tearing anything up and my bike isn't going to leave a stain on the carpet, so what's the harm?

If they see me roll it out in the morning... oh well, it's already done. What are they gonna do? Spank me?

Me too!! :thumbsup:

Img_2514-hotel.jpg

Img_2514-hotel.jpg

yeah, asking is probably bad. Always better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission .... that applies pretty much 95% of the time in life :whistle:

And yes a bulk of the things in the 5% fall into "things with the spouse" category :rofl:

As for cheap hotels, eh, I stay at a *TON* of Marriott properties for work so generally I stay at them for free when vacationing (that makes them cheap right?) :thumbsup: I have always just parked the busa right up front under the video camera and had the front desk / valet staff ensure its safety. I did have one property actually offer to lock it in a conference room for the nights I was there :thumbsup:

* I will caveat that by saying that YMMV with the conf room parking, I have logged more than 1000 nights in the last 5yrs with Marriott, they tend to bend the rules sometimes :whistle:

There is always the option of parking it at Blanca Boo's but you run the risk of pictures being taken of you while you sleep. :rofl::rofl:

My busa was stolen in middle of a road trip in January and it's a real bummer! Insurance doesent really cut it. if your bike is almost new than its value is down soon as you rolled it off the showroom floor. I ordered a Scorpio i900 for my new one, Pashnit has good deals on them and kryptonite chains and locks for my next trip but I'm definitely going to try and bring it into the room when I can!

The only one stopping a bullet will be the thieves.
I use a Scorpio alarm and a Xena alarm disc lock - hopefully my Fuggetabout NY lock and chain is wrapped around a bomb proof anchor point.
Then I :please: I don't need them.

Back