ChattanoogaBusa Is Down...

Hi everybody, and thanks for all the nice comments. I don't really know what to say about this except God is great. I was riding alone and taking it easy, but just didn't see this one coming. I have nobody but God to thank for still being here this morning, because by all other accounts, I shouldn't be.

Thanks again for all your comments. You guys are awesome! :thumbsup:

Hi everybody, and thanks for all the nice comments. I don't really know what to say about this except God is great. I was riding alone and taking it easy, but just didn't see this one coming. I have nobody but God to thank for still being here this morning, because by all other accounts, I shouldn't be.

Great for you, you brought positive energy and blessing with you to MD. Sad to hear about the bike, I loved that bike but you are alive to do it all again and even if you choose to watch from the sideline you are still here. :bowdown:

a friend,

Greg

Last edited:

I'm so glad you posted up. If there is anything Randy or I can do please let us know.

As everyone has already said : WOW! Glad you could walk away. As for the bike, it's only metal and plastic. Check with your insurance, they may buy you a new lid too.

Thanks for all the support, everybody! We're doing okay right now, but if we need anything, we'll let you know. We'll be heading to the ER in a little while to get him poked and prodded and make sure everything's generally as it should be. The bruises are starting to turn from pink to lovely shades of blue and purple.

Glad you are up and walking around. That wind was pretty bad. Best wishes to you my friend.

Man Daniel......I'm friggin' speechless! It was such a pleasure to meet you and your lady at the Bash. I now how excited you were to have just had your new Carrozzeria wheels mounted up and the bike was running great. In the long run .....all that material stuff can be replaced.

You can not though! So I am glad to hear you're ok...a 'lil sore and beaten up I'm sure, but nothing serious is good news. Hang in there, as I'm sure it's all starting to sink now. Lemme know if you need anything.

On the way home from the Bash today, Daniel had a wreck on the skyway. A strong gust of wind hit him in a curve and pushed him into the guard rail. He wasn't speeding, but everyone who started their drive home today can testify as to how windy it was. He's okay--beaten up pretty badly, but he's home. I had driven separately in my car, so I wasn't with him. We took different routes, and he didn't have cell phone service where he crashed, so I didn't know about it until I was almost home. Several people stopped to help him and make sure he was okay, and one family even gave him a ride to meet me in Tennessee on their way home. The bike is in several pieces, it was taken to Robbinsville by a wrecker, and is a total loss.
View attachment 185127
View attachment 185128
View attachment 185129
View attachment 185133
View attachment 185131
View attachment 185130
View attachment 185132
View attachment 185139[/QUote
Hows hubby doin since the accident

WOW, Daniel I am very sorry to hear about this, I am glad that you are okay, and God was definatly with you.

it's good to see you back on here bro, please let us know what the docs say and if there is anything we can do...it is great to know that He watches over us all the time!

Back