Casper to the Keys and back. travel log w/pics

Hey R u oK ?

Two days no posts ?
Also no call from you for poss meet and greet ?
Hope all is well with you ?

WHERE THE HECK R U DUDER ?

yup been hangin with all the club members.
i am online today looking for tires, as yall can see my old ones are done. not going to ride to the keys on a plugged rear tire. im really hopeing i can get some put on tomarrow. any orlando folks have any suggestions?

:beerchug: thanks for worryin about me, but im doin well..ish, guess i can sleep when im dead. they have had me runnin every sense i walked in the door.

groovy, made friends and got a spare given to me by some new friends. ty fellas!
not hard to make friends when i tell them where i rode from. :thumbsup: headed to nasa musem in the morning and then on to the keys.
Blanca i will give you a call tomarrow.
going to meander down to key west. think i've had about enough of people and being told where to be when. as a member of the NCOM BOD i have been told when to be where sense before i left home. be here by this date, be in this meeting at this time. well time to do what i want to do when i want to do it!
im on the hotel's cpu so i cant post pics.
Ace, think i saw ya, :poke:you did ride the busa down didn't ya. i think i saw ya on a red one? but you were headed out of the parking lot, never to be seen again. hay we tried :beerchug:
the convention was the largest gathering of motorcycle right activist ever :cheerleader: lots of good info to bring back home.
well im tired and doin well.
happy dreams yall, im chargein my phone so i wil have some cool pics to post tomarrow night im sure.
Russ(is runnin on 3 hrs sleep):laugh:

WOW, just read this thread. GREAT! :) Seems like I was on the trip with you. Have fun and be safe. looking forward to more write up and pics. :beerchug:

guess who has been watching out the window for 13 days now?

phonepictry 526.jpg

Red the pic of your dog has just made me cry .
I cannot tell you how much he looks like Buddy.
My best friend of 17 yrs.
He got all filled up with tumors and had to be put to sleep .
I'll post a pic of him tomorrow .

He was a Hamilton Hound or English Deer Hound .
Looked exactly like that

When you get to the keys and pass over seven mile bridge go here for food and leave your mark on wall or ceiling .
It will be there forever !
http://www.nonamepub.com/

On wood poles next to bar like third one over is my favorite one and should have at least a half dozen dollar bills stapled to it with I don't even remember what on them but they are there !

Last edited:
I made it to Orlando. I tell ya what, It doesn’t leave a good feeling in the pit of the stomach rollin down the interstate at 80+ with a plugged tire.
It took me forever to get to the interstate. Every time ya get up to speed, you hit a town that tries to slow you down to 35mph. and the road itself is 60mph. It got dark and I just held it on 80 and didn’t ever look behind me. Figured I need to make time, and if he can catch up and get my attention, I would pull over and take my medicine like a man. I finally hit the interstate, and made some time. Before I knew it I was stopping every few to pay another $1.50 to get in by the airport. Think I saw Disney land off the east side of the toll road.
I hit the NCOM convention and started running. Be here, go there, you need to be in this meeting at this time, you need to give that report at that time. Go go go. For the last 3 days go. 3-4hrs a sleep a night, Get up and do it again. I did get some really good info that I hope to use to get the loud pipe ordinance off the table in Casper, as well as some info on how to get rid of our handlebar height law, get a vertical license plate, and a few other good ideas too. I think I saw ACE, and tried to chase after him but he was pullin out in a pac of his brothers. Hay Ace. Sorry I didn’t get ant face time with ya. There’s always Albuquerque. 1st night I drank with the Pagans, 2nd night the Outlaws. Boy let me tell ya what, no matter how much ya drink, ya better mind your protocol around these fellas!
There were lots of neat bikes in the lot! there was one with a pet carer from Minnesota, senator Dave Zion's bike that Harley gave him for his million mile Harley, my friend and fellow BOD member Shag’s trike (he has $210 in it and 128k on it), Bessie made friends,Lady Ninja’s bike was wrapped and way cool, Seven’s bike has plenty of accessories on it too!
Its really pretty down here, the flowers are blooming and such.

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 005.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 020.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 021.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 008.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 014.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 015.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 016.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 012.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 017.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 018.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 022.jpg

Pagans and Outlaws whew .
Seen them on that show 'Gangland' .
Your right I would not want them angry !

i did get another ride on shag's trike! man that thing is fun. gotta build me one of these!
there were soo amny prople here all for the same cause. it was soo cool. the banqute was packed.
:whistle: the cane brigade partied with me again the last night. i really like Tiger Mike, Muskrat, and Tom (even if he is a sexist bastard). Senator Putter Putt Puttman was there too. both him and Dave Zien are my freakin heros!:bowdown:

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 034.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 035.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 032.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 033.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 026.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 037.jpg

ncom florida trip day 1 after orlando 038.jpg

fyi, all of "ganglands" info and film and pics are from the 80's. the world has changed/as have the clubs, for the better i think. all weekend was peaceful, nutral ground, all workin together to "fight the man" legislatively, Together we are strong!
just have to give "respect" and you will receive it in return. they just want to ride and be left alone.:poke: just like us.

sorry about your dog, my Harley girl just doesn't know what to do without me. and you bet i'll hit that bar!

Last edited:
I'm sure 'gangland' portrays only the minority worthy of the type of show .
like you say most are prolly just fine.
Still wouldn't want to upset them though as they look like some big suckers !
:laugh:

No name is famous for their pizza.
Also right before you cross the seven mile bridge is 'seven mile grill' .
Good food there also .
Not sure what time you'll be passing thru .
Call me tomorrow maybe we can meet up here in West Palm ?

Last edited:
Back