Car radio for iPOD use

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I'm lookin for a new cd player with an auxillary port for ipod use. I don't wanna use one that ya just plug inthe headphone jack of the ipod..... Anyone got any referrals? If so please pm me if ya post cuz since i'm mobile i can't subscribe to threads
Posted via Mobile Device

I checked some out at BestBuy today
Posted via Mobile Device

I cant remember the store on line that I look at..But got all the info that I needed from the Alpine site... I am looking to get a new one also.

I have a friend that works at Circuit City and he told me that they raise the price just to give you a discount...They dont sell Alpine anymore.

I've got an Alpine in my truck that plugs into and plays my Ipod.... Only downer is that it doesn't charge the Ipod when its plugged in.

i work at a car stereo store here where i live try going to kenwoodusa .com click on the excelon picture and look at the ones that have the usb they charge the ipod and control it from the deck so you can keep it in the glove box and never have to touch it and the best part they come with a manufactures warranty for 2 years i sell so many of them i cant keep them in my store half the time wich isn't a bad thing

I use one of those IPOD charger/FM transmitter. I took my radio antenna off the truck to get rid of the station interference. It looks better without the antenna and I keep it laying behind the back seat in case I ever want to screw it in and listen to the radio :) That is a rare occasion though since I have over 3,700 cuts on my IPOD.

Last edited:
Back