Captain's ride through the Dragon (Video)!

NICE lines Doug:thumbsup: Its obvious to me when you hit your comfort level,you can see the speed increase and body posture go to limp(bad choice, I know:laugh:) and comfortable.

Tim, nice pace, you remind me of a Red Tailed Hawk about to have a Song bird for breakfast.:whistle::rofl: Sorry Doug,but I bet you agree???
Hoping for an invite next year to join in such frolicing(sp) around.:bowdown::beerchug:

I think after the camera dudes, everyone relaxed, and for a few moments there (until we got tired) we had a decent pace and things seemed easier...

Man was I wore out when we got to the end!

Very nice vid!! We got a GP Hero video of me and Busagirl44444444444 doing the dragon also but its not anywhere as exiting as that one.

I saw a lot of trees and things that I have never noticed before :whistle:

- Yes, you are correct, MB. I tried loading to Youtube 3X, kicked it back for size and content. Seemed like gigs after spend hours trying to load it...

- Used Adobe Premier Elements 8 (Tufbusa is the pro using this); I still can't get the codes right to get the best output :banghead:

- That thing flapping in the wind is my coolmax 'do-rag'; keeps my head cool/dry and the helmet clean....

The good news about being the one shooting the video is that it's harder to critique your riding!

Skydivr, my son said to try this. I am challenged in this dept, personally.
http://www.wrightslights.info/resources/Export+HD+From+Pre7.pdf

Thanks for the chase plane view sir. That was fun to watch. Can't wait for Barber next month!

I saw a lot of trees and things that I have never noticed before :whistle:

It was fun to ride with both Captain and SkyDiver and get to see how it looks from a Busa perceptive! Kieth thanks for the video post! And yes the view of the trees was nice!:poke::lol: Doug you have come a long way! Keep it up! A KNEE WILL DRAG SOON!:rulez::thumbsup:

That was a great video! Thanks for sharing it with all of us and I wish I was there to ride with you guys.

Excellent video skydivr! You guys looked really great! Wish I could have been there with ya!! :thumbsup:

Very nice Capt. it has me wanting to get back there for a ride. The last time I was there was with my V Max... I'm thinking next year load up the toy hauler and show up with Sue and the cycles.. :beerchug:

I tried the Premier settings recommended...the file size was almost the same, and the output file was not as sharp as my original. Have to wait til tomorrow for my weekly upload limit to reset then we'll be able to compare the two...

Everytime I see a vid of the Dragon I think I need to make the trek out there to ride it....

One of these days!

Back