Captain's ride through the Dragon (Video)!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Finally, here it is in all it's GoPro HD Hero Glory

Captain's Busa Bash Dragon Video! Skydivr follows Captain and Warbird II for a little trot down the Dragon!

Busa Bash Spring 2010 Captain Rides the Dragon on Vimeo

Had to post to Vimeo was just too big for Youtube! I sure wish I could find a video codec that would give a small file size without killing resolution. The file I uploaded for this was a 449 GB MPEG and it looks much better on my computer than what's showing...

Last edited:
yeah so when Warbird passes Keith use me as the example of everything not to do and use Warbird for the what to do...

Great vid Keith

yeah so when Warbird passes Keith use me as the example of everything not to do and use Warbird for the what to do...

Great vid Keith

:laugh: Funny when you actually see yourself on video, and thing okay, could have been smoother there, better entry speed on that, more outside-in on that corner, and that one too.... So it goes. Good time was had by all. :thumbsup:

Great video Keith - Doug had some great lines on that one... none of the pattented MCM "8 point" cornering system... Thanks for sharing that... I need to set up my camera!

Very nice! In my mind that's just how I rode the Dragon, but in reality not so much. :laugh:

Great vid Keith! Warbird squares off the corners nicely, great line choice!

Looks like I missed out on all the fun! :-(

Had to post to Vimeo was just too big for Youtube! I sure wish I could find a video codec that would give a small file size without killing resolution. The file I uploaded for this was a 449 GB MPEG and it looks much better on my computer than what's showing...

Didn't know GoPro held that much GB... MB maybe? :laugh:

nice video! :thumbsup:

Awesome video...:thumbsup:

I have to go vomit now cuz I'm so dizzy from all that leaning over and such...:laugh:

Whew this Floridian is dizzy !
:rofl:
and Jonesin'
Durn I miss TN !

Reminds me of Percy Warner Park !

So I clicked on the other videos on the vimeo site, Whats flapping in the wind under your helmet in the other video.:rulez:

Nice leathers and helmet BTW!

Last edited:
- Yes, you are correct, MB. I tried loading to Youtube 3X, kicked it back for size and content. Seemed like gigs after spend hours trying to load it...

- Used Adobe Premier Elements 8 (Tufbusa is the pro using this); I still can't get the codes right to get the best output :banghead:

- That thing flapping in the wind is my coolmax 'do-rag'; keeps my head cool/dry and the helmet clean....

The good news about being the one shooting the video is that it's harder to critique your riding!

Back