Canada, oh Canada….. applauding a Nazi??

Any Canadians care to comment?
Any ?
. . At all?
Why should they, its better if we all saw that its all theatre, distraction for whatever....no offence but a jewish Zelenski applauding a Nazi....still cant see the joke is on us? Or the man from the end of the 30/40 who so called hated them, while having a girlfriend and a grandmother from the same bloodline, this info was a simple find years back but now only descriped as a conspiracy theory. You should try to remove something from the net like a picture some perv made from your daughter...goodluck with that, but for rewritting history, pages litarly disapear in front of your eyes. I said this before, but look up the US health minister, or the Belgium....the joke is on us, and its always the same, look here...so you dont see what happens on the other side. Dont lett them distract you folks, there power only excist because we believe in it.

it's almost orwellian 1984

this video from Neil Oliver sums up the crazy world order that Canada now is... both sides of the house applauded

thousands of Canadians fought alongside the allies and Russia were killed by the Nazis, you could not make it up :(

i could comment how screwed up UK and USA is ...i'll save that for later :)

Last edited:
There are four McDonald’s in Hanoi! Anyone recall what the Hanoi Hilton was? Everything’s forgiven I suppose given enough passing of time. Still…… :confused:
Golden arches that's just capitalism at play - they don't give too hoots about the vets in Vietnam

your missing the point many seek to rewrite history as if the west has always been at war with Russia

Russia bled 20 million lives fighting the Nazis

Back