Can we have a master exhaust thread?

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
I think it would be a good idea to have a thread that lists separately all the exhausts members have on there first gens and gen II's along with the horse power gains associated with these systems. Each system could also have links to sound files and video clips.

So in this thread members can post what they have along with sounds/vids and horse power numbers. The original post could be constantly updated with the gains and files for each member.

Good idea?

May be hard to show HP gains w/ exhaust as so many of us have Power Commanders / modded airboxes etc.

They would fit well in the Engine and Performance Mod section.

May be hard to show HP gains w/ exhaust as so many of us have Power Commanders / modded airboxes etc.
Not only that a stock Busa motor varies in HP as well so the HP Gains see on a certain bike may not be the same on another bike. All I can tell you is that My bike dynoed at 153HP stock and I should be putting my bike back on the dyno very soon to have it tuned for my new Yoshi TRS and I will post what my gain is after it is tuned properly.

I like the idea. It's the details that are really nice to know but add alot more confusion.

Slip-on CF can
Slip-on SS can
Slip-on SS polished can
Slip-on Ti can

Full SS 4-2-1-2 w/CF can
Full SS 4-2-1-2 w/SS can
Full SS 4-2-1-2 w/SS polished can
Full SS 4-2-1-2 w/Ti can

Full Ti 4-2-1-2 w/CF can
Full Ti 4-2-1-2 w/Ti can

Full SS 4-2-1 w/CF can
Full SS 4-2-1 w/SS can
Full SS 4-2-1 w/SS polished can
Full SS 4-2-1 w/Ti can

Full Ti 4-2-1 w/CF can
Full Ti 4-2-1 w/Ti can

Easy Instal (bolted right up)
Med Instal (some spacing needed)
Difficult Instal (large amount of misalignments)

Forget about HP numbers though it's waay to misleading.

Good idea. After modding my stock cans I sent them to Performance Coatings in WA state for a ceramic HOT coating in black with a clearcoat over. Should look great when they get back and they already sound great. How do I get a sound clip?

Hey Busaman5000 are you going to bike night @ Hooters tonight.
Nope, I work second shift. So I miss out on a life.
coffee.gif

Back