Camp Pendleton Track Day

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
I caught wind that this is coming up. I was wondering if anyone has some more info on the event or has been to a past one? If not I will find out and post it.

I caught wind that this is coming up. I was wondering if anyone has some more info on the event or has been to a past one? If not I will find out and post it.

usually, flyers or e-mails are put out but have not seen any yet. will look into that tomorrow.

Kev,
Could not find any announcements. Here's the number for the MSF office, pretty sure they'll know: (760) 725-2897

If I get any info, will make sure to tag you soonest.

My experience ......in pendleton ......They SUCK, dirty lot, and lots of Idiots.....they used an old lot and it was sandy and all messed up with crap...riders most were self ego blowned including MSF guys..and most of them were doing things very very wrong....not to mention I think now its open only to military...but dont quote me...i did one and that was it...never again....sucked....but that was my experience...they might of changed things a bit....another thing is they were all worried about a BUSA bieng in a track day...and saying your gonna have a hard time this and that...I smoked all of them...around stupid little cones....half of people crashed...anyway my .02 rant :laugh::laugh:

Might be better for you and who knows they might of changed....

By the way...the MSF course office in Camp Pen....bunch of unhelpfull group....half of them dont know the rules...took me 2 WEEKS of GOING EVERYDAY...cause eveyone kept changin their word about policies for registration of motorcycles or theyd say the were there and were not...a little Lance criminal....almost tiped over my bike....

Last edited:
My experience ......in pendleton ......They SUCK, dirty lot, and lots of Idiots.....they used an old lot and it was sandy and all messed up with crap...riders most were self ego blowned including MSF guys..and most of them were doing things very very wrong....not to mention I think now its open only to military...but dont quote me...i did one and that was it...never again....sucked....but that was my experience...they might of changed things a bit....another thing is they were all worried about a BUSA bieng in a track day...and saying your gonna have a hard time this and that...I smoked all of them...around stupid little cones....half of people crashed...anyway my .02 rant :laugh::laugh:

Might be better for you and who knows they might of changed....

By the way...the MSF course office in Camp Pen....bunch of unhelpfull group....half of them dont know the rules...took me 2 WEEKS of GOING EVERYDAY...cause eveyone kept changin their word about policies for registration of motorcycles or theyd say the were there and were not...a little Lance criminal....almost tiped over my bike....

I have had my experiences with the MSF office on camp pendleton. Leigh filed a "formal" complaint. This guy name Mike.... If I ever catch him out in public....grrrrr

here's the flyer, Kev.

Attachments

• Aug 14th Track Day Event1.pdf
    176.7 KB · Views: 303
Skaz,
Do you know if this is done by the CA SuperBike/Keith Code guys? I have done a few of these recently and they are pretty good - but the area where they are conducted is a huge factor. Try to find one on an airstation where the asphalt/pavement has to be kept up and debris free... it is Awesome. Definately the next best thing to an actual track!

From looking at the flyer.....its the same area as the one I went a couple years ago.....hopefully....:whistle:...theyve cleane it up....that airfield...(expeditionary) not of routine use...was not bineg used except for touch and go's.....The keith Code guys werent the one doing it either...

Kev.....we should go up to the keith code school. Did the level 1....id do it again and then the levels 2 :thumbsup:

From looking at the flyer.....its the same area as the one I went a couple years ago.....hopefully....:whistle:...theyve cleane it up....that airfield...(expeditionary) not of routine use...was not bineg used except for touch and go's.....The keith Code guys werent the one doing it either...

Kev.....we should go up to the keith code school. Did the level 1....id do it again and then the levels 2 :thumbsup:

400 bucks with our bike is what I saw for that school. unless I misread something.

I am the MMP President for the Air Station and I'm in charge of it, please feel free to ask any questions you have about this.

Let me expand on that a little. I am in charge of the current one we have scheduled for 24 September, on the REAL airfield. We are also offering 4 different clinics from Keith Codes that you can sign up for. Air station personnel get first priority then base personnel. If you hit me up on here I will make sure you are the first personnel, after station if you're not a station Marine, to get on the lists. Also, the track day being offered will be 75 personnel max, again with priority going to station then base. There's always a standby list if you schedule ahead of time, rather than just showing up, because at least 20 of the 75 won't show up, on average. There will also be a bike show you can enter if you're not in the clinics or track day, with vendors, stunts by jason britton on his 600's, jumpers, and other stunts. If you participate in the track day or clinics, you will be able to get a ticket to eat free that day as well. Other food will be sold by vendors for those not participating. The clinics have not been confirmed if they will count as your 3 year training, but the track day will. Thanks gents.

SSgt Sykes

Back