Calling VA, MD, PA, DE Riders

Depending on how many show up for your gig, maybe I'll have to do a similar thing and let you all check out the home arcade.. :grin:

BF

Lycan,

Thank you very much for the invite. I am not going to be able to make it, my daughter is leaving the nest and moving to MA so I am going to be busy helping her. Now it is going to be just the wife and I for the first time in about 38 years so I may be looking for some place to get away in the future. Have a great time and let us all know how it works out.

SEND ME DIRECTIONS YOU NEVER KNOW I MIGHT SHOW
UP.
all_coholic.gif

Shame you are so far away. I'm always down for a few drinks...even if I never met you before.
all_coholic.gif

Leaving for Pittsburgh tomorrow for a wedding, but sure appreciate the invite. I gotta meet some of our .Org brothers and sisters.

Thanks for the invite also !! have some unconfirmed weekend plans right now ...but if they change ..we could be there in a jiffy.....
cool.gif

No sweat guys, it looks like EVERYBODY's busy this weekend geez! Tell ya what I wont be far from the roost so if anybody wants to come through call me on my cell and I can host anybody then or we can meet up somewhere 443-506-3769

I will work with Mrs. Lycan to set up the Summer cook out WELL in advance and I will put the date out early so anybody who wants to come can make plans ahead of time hows that?
beerchug.gif

Wish I could go, but already man some plans with some members for thunder in the valley. Take some pics though.

If you want to come out and play a few of us are going to Johnstown, pa. this weekend for thunder in the valley. Just a thought.

Back