CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

I have'nt got a good pic yet with this years mods but here's a few shots of last years rendition taken last October at Deals' Gap:

008.jpg

C1400571.jpg

013a.jpg

very cool picture jefro.. that last picture of the bike by its self makes it look fluid like... I swear if you could touch that busa it would make a splash.. very cool picture...

very cool picture jefro.. that last picture of the bike by its self makes it look fluid like... I swear if you could touch that busa it would make a splash.. very cool picture...

Thanks! Yeah, Meguiars NXT sure puts some depth into dark metallics. Amazing stuff. Those shots were taken about 1000 miles into the trip and the bike had only been wiped down with a hotel towel.

damn, the flat black busa is HOT! I want to do that to mine, but don't have the balls to alter a perfect paint job. Someone give me the umph to do it and I'll post pics of her when she's done. For now, here are some pics of her stock.

24_22A.jpg

04_2A.jpg

01_00A.jpg

and yes, this is the same guy that everyone of you said was a moron for buying a Busa as a first bike! She has 5,773 miles on her with no wrecks. Sorry guys, had to give it back. haha. She's getting de-stickered soon. Can't wait to see that. Also getting tips for her, should look better.

and yes, this is the same guy that everyone of you said was a moron for buying a Busa as a first bike! She has 5,773 miles on her with no wrecks. Sorry guys, had to give it back. haha. She's getting de-stickered soon. Can't wait to see that. Also getting tips for her, should look better.

+10! My busa was my first bike as well, as you prolly know, its all a simple measure of your throttle, and a good head on your shoulders to respect this beast...still a very lethal measure but if handled correctly, all is good. and people that talk sh!t bout you gettin Busa as a 1st bike, I can GUENTEE they have never rode a sportbike, Let alone, A Busa. Or they simply Just care... but ALWAYS remember that even if your the best/skilled rider, that doesn't magically eliminate that 16yr-old kid pullin out in front of you, or dumb-@ss's with their false use/or use at all of their turn sig's, or any other road hazard...Just sayin be careful bro:thumbsup: nice bike BTW

Nice... if you don't mind me asking, how much did that tail piece run you?

Nice bike what is it sitting at right there also is that a 6 inch extended tail or a 4 inch thats the look im going for love that bike bro..:beerchug:

It is a 6 over tail. I had a friend that gets a racer discount get the tail for me and with the braket for the tail light it was $275 shipped and another $150 in paint and decals. I had the key hole for the filled so i would not have to cut another hole in the tail. I hate drilling and fitting these things!!!

Thanks for the comments on my work in progress!!!!

here is mine stock

2 weeks later, minus most stickers, fender flap removed, black out kit, r-77, buell pegs, zero gravity double bubble.
CIMG1827.jpg

CIMG1823.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back