CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

Picking up my 2013 from Big St Charles Motorsports. Let the mods begin!

IMG_20140503_161232_064 Black 2013.jpg

My black Gen II. Needs new plastics but like the look. Hard to tell in this pic but the Hayabusa Kanji is gloss black. Plan to do the wheels gloss black and pretty much everything else either gloss or matte black. Plus tint the lights as well.

busa.jpg

Here's my Gen II K9 Busa'. Still a work in progress like most on here I'm sure. The idea is to get it as near as possible to 200bhp and 200kg. Need to gain around 8.5 bhp and loose 15kg (33 pounds) to get there. Something tells me these last few hp/kg are not gonna be cheap from here on in!

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

When I saw the thread title "calling the darkside" I thought "holy cow there's people on busas putting car tires on them?"
I wonder, surely there's at least one guy out there that's doing it.

Busamax what year 1K front fender is that ? has it affected your top speed stability over the OEM busa that comes far down to reduce air flow around the tire ?

Busamax what year 1K front fender is that ? has it affected your top speed stability over the OEM busa that comes far down to reduce air flow around the tire ?
I'll answer this one for you. It looks like an 2007. The 2003(?) fit and are a little bigger, but harder to find a clean one. Suzuki uses the same paint across their models so, I quick search on colorrite can tell you if one of the gsxr 1000 came I. The same color as your hayabusa. I found an 07 gsxr 750 fender in the same pearl splash white color as my bike and I was able to save some cash by not having to do any painting.

Back