Cager on Cager fury!!!! Over a bumper sticker

I may not like what you have to say or who you voted for, but I'll fight to the death to defend your right to say it and cast your vote.

Sounds like we need to ban cars and bumper stickers !

I'm surprised folks are still 'proud' enough to display them there.
9 out of 10 of the folks I know or see regularly who voted for him took them off long ago .

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You would think....

Sounds like we need to ban cars and bumper stickers !

I'm surprised folks are still 'proud' enough to display them there.
9 out of 10 of the folks I know or see regularly who voted for him took them off long ago .

Probably because of the crazies out there making threats and damaging property:poke:

I may not like what you have to say or who you voted for, but I'll fight to the death to defend your right to say it and cast your vote.

Damn straight... You nailed it busa..

I may not like hearing what some of you guys have to say, but bet your bottom dollar I'll go to the mat, shoulder to shoulder with any of you to defend your right to say it...
:thumbsup:

Damn straight... You nailed it busa..

I may not like hearing what some of you guys have to say, but bet your bottom dollar I'll go to the mat, shoulder to shoulder with any of you to defend your right to say it...
:thumbsup:

apparently that message is lost in Canada...I think what happened to Ann Coulter
is sad. If you don't like what she says don't go...

It's Canada though...ya know :poke:

No Excuse for this guy.............But OBAMA is Sealing America's Fate :moon:

yeah and unfortunately this would be our fault for letting our govt. take the exorbitant amount of power it has. just saying a lot of folks want to blame it on the govt when it was us as a country who let them do it.

apparently that message is lost in Canada...I think what happened to Ann Coulter
is sad. If you don't like what she says don't go...

It's Canada though...ya know :poke:

Oi! That woman makes my skin crawl like a parasite infestation....

But...yeah... same goes for the coo-coo militia's we have, and even the KKK...

WOW do i really hate what they have to say.... but say it they may...

Back