CAD file for header flange?

Yeah I have that bookmarked in case I need to buy one, they seem to put out some top quality parts. But I'm a DIY kinda guy, and this bike is for a Buildoff contest, so the more parts built not bought the better. Not to mention, $140+shipping vs. free is kind of a no brainer.

Yeah I have that bookmarked in case I need to buy one, they seem to put out some top quality parts. But I'm a DIY kinda guy, and this bike is for a Buildoff contest, so the more parts built not bought the better. Not to mention, $140+shipping vs. free is kind of a no brainer.

Then you better make the best copy you can from looking at that picture! It is not likely that someone is going to give up their "blueprints" for a design that continues to be one of the best in the business. There is one thing about DIY you need to remember: getting someone to give you something they worked hard on for free and continue to make a living from is a lot to ask. Good luck getting it. Even if I had it, I would lose my dealer status with RCC by giving it to you . . . :lol:

I'm not looking for a CAD file of the RCC flange kit Frank... I've no intention of ripping off their hard work. I have the RCC flange bookmarked in case what I fab up doesn't work out for some reason, in which case I'll buy the RCC. But with CAD software, CNC machines, and tons (literally) of scrap laying around my shop, it's at least worth giving it a go. As long as the holes all line up where they're supposed to, I'll be happy

Back