CA, AZ

im here for good..... we just moved from san marcos to bonsall.... we should setup a so cal meet up next month or something

Im in Norcal, near San Jose / San Francisco Bay area.

my bike was stolen a week ago and was recovered. insurance wants to take it to a place call Old School Customs in San Jose, Ca
they say i can take it anywhere, i figured giving it to suzuki would be best, but they said they tend to be extremely slow on insurance bike work.
this custom shop seems to have a cool website, and looks reputable. anyone have any experience, or recommendations. Ill probably need to decide within a day or so.

any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated.

Im in Norcal, near San Jose / San Francisco Bay area.

my bike was stolen a week ago and was recovered. insurance wants to take it to a place call Old School Customs in San Jose, Ca
they say i can take it anywhere, i figured giving it to suzuki would be best, but they said they tend to be extremely slow on insurance bike work.
this custom shop seems to have a cool website, and looks reputable. anyone have any experience, or recommendations. Ill probably need to decide within a day or so.

any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated.

Hey guys I'm in Carlsbad. I'm looking to getting back into it. Been off the bike for a minute.
If anyone wants to ride let me know.

cmcrozier@vantexmortgage.com

beerchug.gif

Any CALI riders wanna meet up? SO/CENT/NO? The weather is beautiful and Im going to be out and about. Just wondering if anyone wants to meet up someplace.

Any CALI riders wanna meet up? SO/CENT/NO? The weather is beautiful and Im going to be out and about. Just wondering if anyone wants to meet up someplace.

Doing a ride on Saturday, yo. PM me if you're going to be south. Scar :beerchug:

Any local Angelinos? PM me... :whistle:

Vinny is doing some special stuff in NorCal and says to say Hi to the Org.
He is a good man and is the first Org member I had the pleasure to meet.
His ride is my favorite color scheme of all, and he is a great guy.
This is an old thread, but he deserves Kudos for what he does.
Thanks for your service past, and your service future brother.:beerchug:
Tell Ryan I said Hi.
Bubba

Back